How Intogreat helped The Gild Group achieve great results with offshoring
Published May 2, 2019
Gild is a Melbourne-based financial services firm specializing in the creative industries. The Gild group provides a range of services including bookkeeping, outsourced CFO, tax & financial planning.
- Bookkeeping & Business Management
- Compliance & Tax
- Virtual CFO
- Corporate structure advice & registry
- International accounting services
- Wealth Management
How have we helped Gild?
The Gild Group had experience with outsourcing and offshoring when Intogreat first met with the owner, Paul Luczak.
Paul had been working through various offshoring strategies since 2014 and while he had established a great base, he was keen to elevate the model to the next level.
Paul decided to engage Intogreat’s services by offshoring 2 people for an Admin role + a Tax Accounting role.
Intogreat helped Gild:
- document procedures
- identify process improvements
- implement recommendations to secure Gild’s IP
- promote a “continuous improvement” culture within their team
From 2, the Gild team at Intogreat have now grown into a team of 5 over the last 9 months, supporting Gild’s growing portfolio in tax, accounts management and bookkeeping. The Gild Group currently has annual savings of up to $250k by engaging Intogreat’s offshore team.
At Intogreat, we work in partnership with our clients to integrate offshoring resources within their business.
We have established a superior facility in Manila, Philippines, with an experienced and dedicated team that understand the challenges and requirements of business evolution – keeping your business profitable with optimal efficiency and allowing you to continue to provide excellent services and turnaround times to your clients.
This framework ensures success for offshoring your business practices and has been further developed into 3 key operational phases –
- business preparation services
- people services
- continuous improvement services
We work closely with your offshore staff to educate them on how to optimise productivity and performance to ensure long-term tenure.
Business solutions we have provided
- Commenced offshoring with 2 roles (Tax Accountant, Admin Support) and since hired three more people for The Gild Group’s expansion
- Implemented New Ways Of Working for the teams and cultural training to create effective operating rhythm and communications between offshore and onshore, resulting in Customer Net Promoter Score of > 90%
- Designed & implemented a secure IT environment for offshore staff to work securely
- Training plans & performance measurement to ensure quality work by offshore team
- Completed a detailed process analysis and identified offshoring potential improvements
- Provided a dedicated Intogreat contact for easy reporting & issue management
- Employee engagement and development training programs in place resulting in staff Net Promoter Score of >80%
- Productivity & performance reporting designed and implemented to focus on high performance
- Provided an accounting-skilled Team Manager to ensure transparency, a single point of contact for onshore team management, and day-to-day guidance to staff on jobs done
- Provided Xero certification trainings and ReceiptBank trainings to all staff to ensure that they have the knowledge and skills to do their work
- Documented all processes for offshored roles, resulting in a streamlined process with increased efficiency
- Designed & implemented a new knowledge management platform resulting in consistent customer experience locally and offshore
- Conducted business improvement training among offshore staff to instill “continuous improvement” values
Content by Jhena Natividad